Monday, July 12, 2004

'bout my dreams and desires

I'm registered in a horoscobe (ur luck today) news letter, every day I get a new one . Here is today's horoscope:

SCORPIO (Oct 23–Nov 22): When you close your eyes, you can see fantastic images representing your passions and your desires. When you open your eyes, you see the same thing. No, you're not crazy. The planets have conspired to let your imagination run wild and then to take whatever you've dreamed and throw the illusion of it into your reality. Deal with it. After all, you did dream it.


This horoscope brought me into tears. as you see "the palnets have conspired", well what does the palnets know about my dreams ? can it fullfil my desires ? my innermost and most fragile dreams ? the ones that I frear to let out to the outer world where people would hurt them so easily ? the ones that are kept deep deep within, yet always shows silently on my lonely face.

No, it can't.. this is one horoscope that shall not happen. although I would give any thing to make this one true

and if planets can't fullfill my desires, what can ? (no one can ...)

anyway the day is not done yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home