Sunday, January 22, 2006

Introducing some people who are special to me ...

Ladies and gentle men, allow me to introduce ... "The smelly monkeys"
they are basically a father and his two 8 year old sons making a podcast that I listen to this days, the podcast is basically a wonderful show of the simplicity and spontaneous of this two wonderful boys, almost every evening they visit me in my cold and desolate room, filling it up with laughters, noise and even screams sometimes .. and suddenly, I'm not alone. I almost feel that I'm connected to them as if they are my family, I know what they like .. what they hate .. , amazingly those boys have no idea that I even exist, and as far as I can tell maybe we will never meet someday.
Isn't it amazing that new existence that the internet makes ? all those blogs and podcasts that people share their lives on with the whole virtual universe ? it feels like a new age is beginning, maybe it is what fr.de Chardin (and fr.Henry Pollad) meant by the omega point

P.S : if you followed the link to the smelly monkeys u will see a cute picture of those boys, his picture is very recent and for a long time I had to wonder what are they look like, this post (in essence) is to record the moment that I first saw their picture

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Japan world cup jacket

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home